1. The ENTRY GATES will be opened starting on Friday morning (8/30/2019), and they will remain open until after the storm has passed and the systems have been inspected.
2. The POOL will be closed starting on Saturday morning (8/31/2019), and it will remain closed until the pool has been inspected and cleared for community use. This includes building inspection, fencing, and all life safety issues.
3. General clean up and inspection shall commence once travel is deemed safe for all vendors and employees.
4. DOWNED TREES: Downed trees are a safety hazard and will be addressed immediately to ensure everyone’s safety.
5. DOWNED POWERLINES: Stay clear of any downed powerlines and contact your local electrical provider immediately to report it; please reference your electricity bill for the telephone number.
6. Builders are responsible for FLOODING in the construction areas; however, please contact your CDD Field Technician to advise of the flooded area.
7. DO NOT try to move or clean any debris in the CDD common areas.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.