Welcome to the DG Farms Community!

Upcoming Events

We're sorry, no events were found for this calendar.

Pool Access

The pool is open to residents of the community from dawn until dusk. Residents can access the pool area during these hours by using their pool fob. The amenity access fob is issued to residents after registering their household with the CDD. 

If you are a new resident (or existing resident) and have not registered for amenity access, click on the button below to complete an online application.

Amenity Registration

If you are having trouble with the online application, please contact the CDD Amenity Manager by e-mail.

Gate Access


The main entry gates operate on a timed schedule. Residents can access the community outside of these hours using a registered gate transmitter (commonly referred to as a “key fob” or “gate clicker”) or a registered 4-digit immediate access code (commonly referred to as a "gate code”). To enter the community using a registered gate fob, point the fob in the direction of the sensor and press the button. To enter the community using a registered gate code, press the “#” key before entering the code on the keypad.

Residents also have the option of registering a telephone number to let their guests into the community when the gates are closed. Once a telephone number is registered and programmed, residents can advise their guests to scroll through the directory using the "A" and "Z" keys to find their name on the display, press the “CALL” button, and then wait for the system to dial the programmed telephone number. Residents must answer the call and press the number “9” on their phone’s keypad to grant access to the caller. If you elect to register a telephone number in the directory, only your name will be shown on the keypad for visitors to view.

Pedestrian Gate Access

To access the community via the pedestrian gates at either side of the main entry gates (commonly referred to as "sidewalk gates"), enter the 4-digit access code on the keypad and open the gate immediately as the gate only releases for a short period of time.


Amenity Center Reservations

The amenity center is open to the residents of DG Farms from dawn until dusk. Residents are not required to make a reservation before hosting an event, however the option is available should any resident wish to host a private event or designate a specific area for their guests only. Click on the button below to complete an online application to reserve space at the amenity center.

Make a Reservation

Check the availability of the amenity center on the DG Farms (Sereno) CDD Events calendar.

HOA Information

The CDD manages and maintains all common areas of the community such as, front entry features, landscaping at the entrances and parks, lighting issues, turf fertilization and pest control. The HOA is responsible for maintaining and enforcing all of the covenants, conditions, and restrictions related to the use of each homeowner’s property, including their front yard and back yards.

Breeze, is the management company for DG Farms (Sereno). Breeze is responsible for managing the following matters:

  • Architectural Applications
  • Violation inspections and enforcement activity
  • Collection of the homeowner assessments.

If you have any issues or concerns, contact [email protected] or you may call (813)-565-4663.

Check out the breeze DG Farms (Sereno) HOA website for more information 

Management Contact

Angie Lynch is the Community Director for DG Farms (Sereno). Angie may be contacted at [email protected] or by phone at 813-565-4663.

Architectural Review Board (ARB)

Should you wish to make ANY exterior changes to your home or property, please click here: to submit an ARB. If you have any questions, please contact breeze.

The online application may take up to one month for approval, but we make every effort to turn the applications around as quickly as possible!

Spectrum Bulk Account Customer Service

If you are experiencing an issue with your cable or internet, please contact Spectrum at (833) 697-7328. Make sure to mention that you are a bulk customer at DG Farms (Sereno) HOA.


How do I access the amenities at DG Farms?

Residents of DG Farms can access the amenities using a 4-digit access code or gate transmitter. The 4-digit access code and gate transmitter must be registered with the CDD before they can be used to gain access to the amenities. To register for a 4-digit access code, please complete the online Amenity Registration FormPLEASE NOTE: This registration is in addition to your registration with the HOA and is used for internal purposes ONLY.

Mail-in Requests

Shipping and handling fees apply to all requests for devices sent in by mail. 

Requirements for mailed requests:

  • Completed Amenity Access Registration Form
  • A check or money order made payable to “DG Farms (Sereno) CDD” for the total amount for each replacement device being requested.
  • separate check or money order made payable to “DG Farms (Sereno) CDD” in the amount of $10 for shipping and handling.

Generally speaking, delivery of the devices can take 7-10 business days. Upon moving out of the community, please discard or return transmitters to the District Office for deactivation.

What do I do if my pool access pin stops working?

To reset your pool access pin, send the Amenity Manager an email with your property information, including resident name, property address, and neighborhood name.

Can I bring a guest to the pool?

Yes, residents must accompany their guests to the pool and must not leave their guests unattended. Residents are held responsible for the actions of their guests and are held responsible for any damage caused by their guests.

Are there any age restrictions for accessing the pool?

A parent or responsible adult (over 18 years of age) must accompany anyone under the age of 18.

I am new to the community and would like to be informed about upcoming events. Does my community have an events calendar?

Yes, the event calendar can be found on the Events page. Please note that the event calendar only advertises the events that were reserved through the CDD, such as the meetings held by the Board of Supervisors, and private events where a rental agreement or a written request was submitted to the CDD.

Is there a cost to reserve space at the amenity center?

A refundable security deposit of $300.00 is required to reserve space at any of the covered patio areas at the pool. Rental requests must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the event.

How long can I reserve the amenity center?

The amenity center can be reserved for a maximum of four (4) hours.

What do I do if my gate remote stops working?

Gate remotes can stop working for a number of reasons. If the gate remote doesn’t respond or the light doesn’t illuminate when the button is pressed, the remote may no longer be registered in the entry gate system or may need a new battery. If the gate remote still doesn’t respond after replacing the battery, and the light does illuminate when the button is pressed, the remote may need to be re-programmed.

To re-program your gate remote, please contact the Amenity Manager with your property information, including resident name, property address, and neighborhood name, along with a photo of the back of the gate remote, if possible, or the gate remote’s device number (ex: TR# XXXXX). If the gate remote still doesn’t respond after reprogramming the device, the remote will need to be replaced.

How do I purchase a replacement gate remote?

Residents can purchase a replacement gate remote for $40.00 by placing an order with the CDD. To place an order, please contact the Amenity Manager.

I am hosting a private event after hours and would like to provide my guests with a temporary gate code to access the community. How do I request a temporary gate code?

Residents have the option of requesting a temporary gate code to be programmed in the entry gate system to allow access for a limited amount of time. Some examples of where a temporary gate code was used include: events at a resident’s home, a temporary visitor, or a vendor completing a short-term project at a resident’s property address. To request a temporary gate code, please contact the Amenity Manager.

There's a streetlight in my community that appears to be malfunctioning. Who do I contact?

Contact your local electric company to report streetlights or area lights that are out or malfunctioning.

The pond in my community is not being properly maintained. Who do I contact?

Contact the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission for inquiries related to pond management.

The trash has not been picked up in quite some time. Who do I contact?

Contact the company that services your neighborhood to report a missed trash or recycling pick up or any other trash related issues. PLEASE NOTE: Trash or recycling bins that are not easily accessible to the hauler will not be picked up. Parking in the street on designated trash and/or recycling days is the most common cause of a missed pickup.

TIP: Speaking with the hauler directly may reduce your wait time significantly.


Hello Residents,  Please read the latest update from Metro Places regarding ame...

Hello Residents,  The DG Farms CDD takes the health and well-being of our ...

The latest bulletin from the National Hurricane Center Miami FL

Adobe Acrobat Reader
This site provides information in PDF format. For your convenience, we have provided a link below to get the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Get Adobe Acrobat Reader

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.